How to Donate to the Save the Lake Coalition
If you wish to donate to the Save the Lake Coalition to help the entire watershed, as well as Chippewa Lake, the largest natural inland lake in the State of Ohio, here is what you should do:
- Consider the sponsorships or individual donation opportunities below. Remember our immediate need is to help fund the shortfall of $25,000 needed to move forward with a harmful algal blooms mitigation study.
- Forward your donation to:
Save the Lake Coalition
c/o Friends of Medina County Parks, Inc.
6364 Deerview Lane
Medina, OH 44256.
Please make checks payable to Friends of Medina County Parks, and write "Save the Lake Coalition" in the memo field. You can also donate via our Give Lively page.
Friends of the Medina County Parks is a 501(c)3 focused on environmental quality and protection. The treasurer is Thomas K. James, former director of Medina County Park District, 6364 Deerview Lane, Medina, Ohio 44256.
Corporate Sponsorships and Individual Donation Levels
|Gold||$10,000||Mention on website, in advertisements and publicity in the Medina Gazette|
Name on plaque located at the Medina Park District Headquarters
|Silver||$5,000||Mention on website, in advertisements and publicity|
|Bronze||$1,000||Mention on website and in advertisements|
|Chippewa Lake||$500||Mention on website|
|Boating||$250||Mention on website|
|Swimmer||$100||Mention on website|
|Supporter||$50||Mention on website|
Sincere Appreciation to Our Donors
- Gold Level
- Stephenson Foundation — $10,000
- Silver Level
- Stevens Strategic Communications — In-Kind Contribution
- Howie & Kris Wolff — $5,000
- Bronze Level
- Friends of the Medina County Parks — $1,000
- Mark & Lisa Krosse — $1,000
- Village of Chippewa Lake — $1,000
- Chippewa Lake Level
- Larry & Judith K. Leuthaeuser — $500
- Western Reserve Land Conservancy & Dominion Energy — $500 watershed mini-grant